JEE Advanced 2017 Online Registration: – JEE Advanced 2017 will be organised by IIT Madras this year. The schedule of JEE Advanced is available on the official website of JEE Advanced which is www.jeeadv.ac.in by concern authority. The registration of JEE Advance, 2017 shall begin from 28th April 2017. Candidates can fill JEE Advanced2017 application form from the online registration portal www.jeeadv.ac.in. To be a candidate of JEE Advanced you must fill the application form before the last date of application form submission which is 2nd May 2017.
Interested and Eligible candidates who want to fill JEE Advanced2017 application form they can submit their JEE Advanced2017 application form online on 28th of April 2017 (Friday) to 2nd May 2017 (Tuesday). During the online application process of JEE Advanced2017 make sure that the data you provide is accurate and correct otherwise, your application form will be rejected by JEE Advanced2017. Before filing the application form check the eligible criteria of JEE Advanced and if it will found that the candidate does not meet any of the eligible criteria registration will be cancelled.
Registration portal of JEE Advanced 2017
You can register for JEE Advanced 2017 only through the online portal which is www.jeeadv.ac.in
|JEE Advanced 2017|
|Online registration portal of JEE Advanced2017||www.jeeadv.ac.in|
|Online registration begins||April 28, 2017, Friday|
|Online registration closes||May 2, 2017, Tuesday|
|Registration with late fee begins||May 3, 2017, Wednesday|
|Registration with late fee closes||May 4, 2017, Thursday|
Online registration process of JEE Advanced2017
- Login the official website of JEE Advanced2017.
- Provide the basic information including the choice of language and the choice of cities for the examination. Register your valid e-mail Id and phone number because to information related you’re JEE Advanced exam or the result will be sent to one of these numbers by SMS.
- Upload the scanned copies of all required documents.
- Pay registration fee through Net Banking, e-challan, and another online mode.
- For any queries or for problems Contact the concerned authority of JEE Advanced2017.
|Examination Centres in India|
|For Female Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|For SC, ST, PwD Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|For all Other Candidates||Rs. 2400/-|
|Exam Centres Outside India (SAARC Countries)|
|For all Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
|Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)|
|For all Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Documents required while filing JEE Advanced 2017 application form
- At the time of online registration process, candidates need to submit scanned copies which are mandatory.
For all candidates:
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth Certificate.
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2016 or whose result was declared after June 2015).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
OBC-NCL category candidates
- OBC-NCL certificate (FORM-OBC-NCL) should have been issued on or after April 1, 2017, in confirmation with the latest guidelines of the Government of the India. Visit www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates of the Central List of State-wise OBCs.
- SC or ST category candidates
- Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (FORM-SC/ST).
PwD category candidates
- Physical Disability certificate (FORM-PwD II/III/IV whichever is applicable]) issued by the notified medical authority.
- Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM-DYSLEXIC 1 and 2 instead of FORM-PwD. Dyslexia certificates must be issued by a doctor specialising in psychiatry and associated with the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)/Dyslexia Associations. The certificate must mention ‘SEVERE’ to enable the candidate to get the benefit of PwD category.
- Individual IITs may constitute a medical board at the time of admission to test the candidate’s level of disability. For those candidates needing the services of a scribe Request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT (FORM-SCRIBE).
DS category candidates
Certificate (FORM-DS) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
PIO/OCI Card holders candidates
- PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable. Foreign Candidates may go to the link http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/pdf/foreign.pdf
Class XII examination Board is outside India or not listed for those candidates
- A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination qualified by the candidates is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
Note: –This web page is completed dedicated to JEE Advanced2017 Online Registration. You can bookmark this web page for more information related J JEE Advanced2017 Online Registration. We will update you with all the latest information.