JEE Advanced 2017 Online Application form: – Eligible candidates can fill the application form for JEE Advanced 2017 by visiting the official website of JEE Advanced 2017 which is www.jeeadv.ac.in. Application form for joint entrance exam application process shall be start from 28th April 2017 and the last date for application submission is 2nd May 2017.JEE advanced application form will be generated only online mode. Before filling the online application form, checks your eligibility criteria and then apply for JEE Advanced 2017 exam. The application schedule and process declared by concern authority on the official website of JEE Advanced which is www.jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates who want to apply for JEE Advanced do it fast before the last date of submission.
Online portal of JEE Advanced 2017
The Online portal of JEE Advanced is www.jeeadv.ac.in
Details about JEE Advanced2017
|Name of Exam||JEE (Joint Entrance Exam ADVANCED)|
|Exam type||National Level|
|Conducted Authority of JEE Advanced2017||IIT Madras|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|JEE Advanced 2017 Counselling authority||Admission through JoSAA counselling|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
JEE Advanced 2017 Application form Date
- JEE Advanced 2017 online form application process starting date- April 28, 2017, Friday
- JEE Advanced 2017 online form application process last date – May 2, 2017, Tuesday
Eligibility for JEE Advanced 2017
- Students must qualify JEE Main 2017. Candidates should be among the top 2, 20,000 (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2017.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent exam in 2016 or 2017.
- A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times in consecutive years.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1992.
- 5 years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates, these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1987.
How to fill online application form of JEE Advanced 2017
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2017 which is jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on “Online application form of JEE Advance” link
- Fill all the asking details (Personal acquaintance, Address for Communication, Eligibility degree details, valid Id proof)
- Upload Scanned copies of required documents.
- At last submit the online application fee through Net banking, e-challan.
- Take a print out of configuration page.
- Online registration fee for JEE Advanced 2017
Examination Centres in India
|For Female Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|For SC, ST, PwD Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|For all Other Candidates||Rs. 2400/-|
Exam Centres Outside India (SAARC Countries)
|For all Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)
|For all Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to JEE Advanced 2017 Online Application form. You can bookmark this webpage to get the latest information about JEE Advanced 2017 Online Application form.